Services are for low-income people who are experiencing relationship difficulties and are not eligible for Legal Aid.
The type of services provided include information and education, summary advice, supported dispute resolution, accessing Legal Aid, and preparation of court forms and other documents.
Other legal issues are assessed on a case-by-case basis, and clients or people seeking assistance will be referred to appropriate resources when necessary.
Assistance can be provided in these matters:
- Guardianship and parenting time
- Child support and spousal support
- Desk order divorce
- Separation agreements
- Protection orders
- Family Maintenance Enforcement Program
- Property and debts (up to $20,000)
- Child protection
Public Legal Education
- Campbell River Advocacy also provides legal information workshops in areas such as tenancy, welfare, CPP, consumer debt issues, and family law matters.
- Workshops, presentations and written materials are provided to the general public.
Funding is provided by:
Copyright 2016-2019 Campbell River Advocacy – Web Design by Girotto Consulting Campbell River BC